Made in China Pnuematic SS304 Stainless Steel (SSEU-SM20) Europe Universal Male Socket Air Quick Coupling
1. We make Euro Universal coupler, Germany coupler, Italy coupler, UK coupler, Israel coupler etc.
2. Target market: Europe, South America, Middle East.
3. Material: Steel, Brass, Stainless Steel.
4. Various surface coating: Chrome plated, Nickel plated, Copper color etc.
5. Proven and positive connection using ball-locking mechanism.
6. Used for air tools and air compressors.
1. Max. Working Pressure: 150 Psi.
2. Temperature: – 40° F to 225° F(-20° C to 107° C).
3. Air Flow: 35 SCFM at 100 CZPT inlet with 10 CZPT pressure drop.
1. Safety connection and disconnection.
2. The coupler automatically vents pressure before release.
3. The coupler prevents accidental hose whip
4. Fit for compact space, good gripping.
Packing & Shipping
Transparent plastic bag + white small box + neutral carton + pallet
Custom packaging are available, XHnotion brand packaging are available
Export port: HangZhou or ZheJiang , China.
Shipping way: by sea, by air, by courier.
Express: TNT, DHL, UPS, FedEx, SF Express.
Delivery time: 3 days to 30 days depends on actual orders.
WHY CHOOSE US?
1) We offer 1 stop solution. Over 5000 items for you to save efforts and costs.
2)We have molds workshop, die-casting workshop, CNC workshop, plastic injection workshop to make sure each part exactly as the drawing and good function.
3) We will reply you within 24 hours.
4) Whatever quantity you are requesting, we always offer you the best quality.
5)3D drawing, cad drawing service for custom fittings, hose, valve, cylinder.
XHnotion originate from notion between pneumatic power and human.
(X stands for winds, H stands for human)
In Chinese, XHnotion stands for ‘we do, we promise’ we read it ‘X-notion’.
The company XHnotion Pneumatic was founded in 2007 and has developed with a steadily growing success to a reliable partner for international established clients.
This success of the company XHnotion Pneumatic is based on:
High class quality standard
Fair price policy
The high-class quality standard of the products of company XHnotion is reflected in our quality management system, certificated ISO 9001:2008. And we got CE, RoHS, REACH certificate for international market.
XHnotion Pneumatic manufactures below products:
Pneumatic Components: air cylinder, solenoid valve, FRL
Solenoid Calve: standard solenoid valve, multipurpose solenoid valve, pneumatic angle valve
Pneumatic Fittings: plastic pneumatic fittings, mental pneumatic fittings, pneumatic muffler, water push in fittings
Air Gun & Couplers: pneumatic couplers, air guns, air tool kits
Air Hoses: air tubing, PTFE tubes, tube cutter, pipes
Payment Terms :
We accept T/T, L/C, Paypal, Western Union, Money Gram, etc.
Samples Policy :
For regular valves, samples against your courier account or you pick up from us.
For custom items, we will discuss by email.
We assure you 1 year policy after shipment.
If there is any problem during this period, please contact us for support.
How to Install and Align a Universal Coupling in a Mechanical Assembly
Proper installation and alignment of a universal coupling are crucial for its efficient and reliable operation. Here are the steps to install and align a universal coupling in a mechanical assembly:
- Prepare the Coupling Components: Ensure that all the universal coupling components are clean and free from any dirt, debris, or damage. Verify that the shafts to be connected are appropriately sized and compatible with the coupling.
- Inspect the Coupling: Check the universal coupling’s spider or cross assembly for any signs of wear, cracks, or damage. Replace the spider if it shows any signs of deterioration.
- Align the Shafts: Position the two shafts that need to be connected to the universal coupling. Align the shafts as closely as possible, aiming for minimum misalignment. Ensure that the shafts are parallel and that the angular misalignment is within the coupling’s specified tolerance.
- Insert the Spider: Carefully insert the spider or cross assembly into the forks of the universal coupling. Make sure the spider is properly seated and fits securely in both forks.
- Secure the Coupling: Depending on the type of universal coupling, secure the forks onto the shafts using set screws, bolts, or clamps. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for the specific coupling model.
- Check for Free Movement: After securing the coupling, check that the spider allows for free movement of the shafts within the specified angular and axial limits. The shafts should rotate smoothly without any binding or interference.
- Perform a Trial Run: Before finalizing the installation, perform a trial run to ensure that the coupling operates smoothly and without any unusual vibrations or noises.
- Make Final Adjustments: If necessary, make minor adjustments to the alignment or coupling position to optimize the performance. Recheck the shaft alignment and ensure that it meets the required specifications.
- Tighten Fasteners: Once the alignment is satisfactory, tighten all the fasteners securely to prevent any movement or slippage during operation.
- Perform Regular Maintenance: Schedule regular inspections and maintenance for the universal coupling to ensure its continued performance and reliability. Lubricate the coupling as per the manufacturer’s recommendations to reduce wear and friction.
Remember that accurate alignment of the universal coupling will minimize stress on the shafts and extend the lifespan of the coupling and connected components. If you are unsure about the installation process or the coupling’s compatibility with your system, consult the manufacturer or a qualified engineer for guidance.
Are there special half couplings designed for specific types of pipes (e.g., stainless steel, PVC)?
Yes, there are special half couplings designed to accommodate specific types of pipes, such as stainless steel and PVC. The selection of the half coupling material depends on the material of the pipe being used in the system. Here are some common types of half couplings designed for specific pipe materials:
1. Stainless Steel Half Couplings: These half couplings are specifically designed for use with stainless steel pipes. Stainless steel half couplings offer excellent corrosion resistance and durability, making them suitable for applications in industries where corrosion or chemical compatibility is a concern.
2. PVC Half Couplings: PVC half couplings are designed for use with PVC (polyvinyl chloride) pipes commonly used in plumbing and irrigation systems. These couplings provide a secure and leak-resistant connection for PVC pipes and are typically non-corrosive and lightweight.
3. Carbon Steel Half Couplings: Carbon steel half couplings are commonly used with carbon steel pipes in various industrial applications. They offer good strength and durability, making them suitable for high-pressure and high-temperature systems.
4. Brass Half Couplings: Brass half couplings are used with brass pipes in plumbing and other low-pressure applications. Brass provides good corrosion resistance and is often preferred for its aesthetic appearance.
5. Copper Half Couplings: Copper half couplings are designed for use with copper pipes, commonly used in plumbing and refrigeration systems. Copper offers excellent heat and electrical conductivity and is resistant to corrosion.
6. Ductile Iron Half Couplings: Ductile iron half couplings are used with ductile iron pipes, offering high strength and ductility. They are commonly used in water and wastewater applications.
7. Galvanized Half Couplings: Galvanized half couplings are coated with zinc to provide corrosion resistance. They are used with galvanized pipes in outdoor and exposed environments.
The choice of half coupling material should match the material of the pipe to ensure compatibility, prevent corrosion, and maintain the overall integrity of the system. It is essential to consult with coupling manufacturers or industry experts to select the appropriate half coupling material based on the specific application and pipe material used in the system.
What is a Universal Coupling and Where is it Used in Mechanical Systems?
A universal coupling, also known as a universal joint or U-joint, is a mechanical device used to connect two shafts that are not in a straight line and allow them to rotate at different angles to each other. It is a type of coupling that provides flexibility and compensates for misalignment between shafts, making it ideal for transmitting torque in applications where shafts are not perfectly aligned.
The universal coupling consists of two yoke-like shaft ends connected by a cross-shaped intermediate component. Each yoke end is attached to one of the shafts, and the cross-shaped component allows the two shafts to rotate independently while maintaining rotational power transmission.
The universal coupling is widely used in various mechanical systems and applications, including:
- Automotive Drivetrains: Universal couplings are commonly used in automotive drivetrains to transmit power from the engine to the wheels. They allow the driveshaft to accommodate changes in angle and distance between the engine, transmission, and wheels.
- Industrial Machinery: In industrial machinery, universal couplings are used to connect shafts in equipment such as pumps, compressors, gearboxes, and conveyors. They enable smooth power transmission even when the shafts are misaligned due to installation tolerances or operational conditions.
- Marine Applications: Universal couplings are used in marine propulsion systems to connect the engine to the propeller shaft. They can accommodate the movement of the ship’s hull and allow the propeller to rotate at different angles to the engine.
- Aerospace: Universal couplings are used in aerospace applications to transmit torque between non-aligned shafts, such as in aircraft control systems.
- Steering Mechanisms: Universal couplings are employed in steering systems of vehicles and machinery to transfer motion from the steering wheel to the steering linkage, allowing for changes in angles during turning.
Overall, universal couplings are essential components in many mechanical systems where misalignment and flexibility are a concern. They facilitate smooth power transmission, reduce vibration, and extend the life of the connected equipment by absorbing shocks and compensating for misalignment.
editor by CX 2023-09-01